Accounting and Financial Services
CKS Property Management uses "Generally Accepted Accounting Principles", all money received from the owner or the tenant is tightly controlled. We use separate real estate trust accounts. Throughout the month, rental income and all legitimate expenses are collected and paid from this account. We use our proprietary financial system, for the needs of our Tenants and Owners that allows us to issue real time financial reports, such as tenant payment histories, property expense histories, tax information to your accountant, and a host of other reports. All reports are in real time, that is you the owner can see if the Tenant paid rent today and if any maintenance expenses were incurred today.
- Dispense rent payment to owner by the 10th of each month, electronically
- Provide owners with real time cash flow statements that shows all income and expenses
- Year-end 1099 statements for tax purposes
- Security deposits are required and collected at the time a rental lease is signed
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month and is late if received after the 3rd of the month
- Tenants pay rent and fees via on-line bill pay, credit card, electronic check