Our Tenant Application Process
If you like one of our properties and feel that you meet the following criteria, we invite you to fill out the Get More Info for the property and a Rental Agent will call you shortly. Or call the telephone number next to the property you have selected.
The following policies and procedures have been developed to ensure that all prospective applicants of CKS Property Management are treated equally. Please be aware that the more documentation you provide with your application (identification, proof of income, anything that may assist us in verifying all the information), the faster we will be able to have an answer for you. We make every effort to process applications within 24 hours.
- Fill out the "Get More Info" and a Rental Agent will call
- Call the Rental Agent for an appointment to view the property
- The credit and screening fee is $48 per person and is non-refundable
- Each person 18 years or older must fill out an application
- All sections of the application must be filled in completely
- Picture ID is required (license, passport, state ID card, etc.)
- FICO score must be 580 or better
- No previous evictions
- Proof is required for all legal and verifiable income
- Gross income for household must meet 2 ½ times rental rate
Applicants must give true and complete information for
management to complete applications.
All properties that are offered are subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, country of national origin, handicap, or familial status.